Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm a NEWBIE to the Blogging World...be nice to me. :-)

I've never considered blogging before now. mainly because i hate that word...it sounds like gagging...and that's something i never like to do, so i thought i wouldn't like this either. another reason is because i never really thought that anyone would be interested in things i have to say. i have since changed my mind. i have a niece, named Ashley (i like to call her "Pickle" ), she's 11 yrs. old and for some odd reason, she gets the greatest joy out of hearing about my misfortunes in life. every time she sees me, she asks, "did you do anything funny today, like fall...or wet your pants?" and if i did, i have to go into great detail about it. then we laugh, and then i usually do wet my pants. hence, my new "gag me" BLOG. I figured if i can make a little girl laugh with my stupid antics, then hey, it's worth it to put myself out there for all my friends to share in my humiliation. SO, i dedicate this to Pickle, and i hope she gets a good laugh every now and then and maybe wets her pants...for good measure. Enjoy!




This is Ashley (Pickle)

No comments: